Have you ever heard of cellophane hair treatment? Do you know it is a very impressive treatment which takes your hair texture to another level? No, it’s not an exaggeration. If you ever went to a salon and asked your hairdresser you perform some smoothening on your hair so you won’t have to deal with a bush-like hair, then you probably should know about cellophane hair treatment.
What is it?
This treatment is indeed a procedure to add the desired gloss to your hair using some silicon-based polymers, with which your hair is coated to seal the moisture within. When you use cellophane for hair, it not only helps in maintaining the smooth and shiny effect in your hair but also give a new and refreshing feel to your hair.
How is it done?
- This procedure takes quite some time due to the absorption of moisture to get the proper results. So you need to wash your hair and then apply the cellophane and keep it for at least 30 minutes.
- You can enhance the absorption process by applying the hair dryer to the wrapped hair in a saran.
- After the referred time is over, you can now rinse your hair. You can apply any conditioner to cellophane hair.
- So now when your hair is all dried up, you can style up your hair as you want to. You’ll feel the change once you do it.
What are the benefits?
You probably must be thinking how will this kind of treatment affect your hair and must be pondering about the benefits of cellophane hair treatment. Well, there several amazing benefits to this treatment that follows.
- It takes quite some time, but still a lot lesser time than other treatments.
- There is no harm done to the hair shafts as this process only involves the hair strands.
- It is an external and pigment-free process, and you can even colour your hair with it.
- This treatment acts as a colour revitalizer in case you want a slight change to your hair colour.
- This cellophane colour won’t make your hair dry or looking fizzy as other hair dyes do.
- This treatment is also an amazing option for the people who have started growing grey hairs and don’t want it to ruin their look.
The sweet colour change will enhance the beauty of your hair all the more. So now you can get that shiny glossy look at your home and flaunt it with any dress you want.